Vastu tips and solutions for successful anything
For a house to become a home, it needs to radiate the right kind of energy. According to a number of traditional beliefs, each home comes with its own energy type. A person dwelling in a house comes under the influence of a specific energy field, which in turn influences him in one way or the other. Therefore it’s very crucial to understand the link between the healing art of Vastu and our homes in honing positivity and good vibes.
Keeping in mind the ‘ready-to-move-in’ houses (where architectural changes are not possible), Vastu expert Pandit : R G Rao, founder and owner of Shree Kaashipoorneshwari Astro Center, enlists ways you can bring balance to your home.
- According to Vastu Shastra, the main entrance to a home is not only the entry point for the family, but also for energy.
- Considered as the “archway to victory and progress in life”, the main door should face north, east or in the north-east direction. It must be constructed in a way to ensure that when you step out, you face the north, east or north-east direction.
- Avoid placing a fountain, or any other decorative water-centric element, outside the main door.
- Avoid placing a shoe rack or dustbin outside the main door.
- There shouldn’t be a bathroom near the main door.
- Avoid placing animal statues or figurines near the main door.